Our community has experienced many changes over the last several months in addition to disruptions to our daily routines. One constant has persevered: Berthoud Family Dentistry's commitment to your safety, the safety of our team and the Berthoud community.
Proper infection control has always been and remains a top priority for our practice. Our team follows the most current infection control protocol recommendations made by the ADA, CDC and OSHA.
You will notice some changes at our office during your next visit. We made the changes to help ensure your well-being as well as that of our team members.
- Masks are required upon entering the office
- Screening questions regarding symptoms will be asked during appointment scheduling and again upon arrival at the office
- Temperature check will be completed upon arrival at the office
- Appointment times have been adjusted to reduce the number of persons in the office at any given time
- Reception area has been modified to allow for adequate social distancing
- Team members have daily temperature checks as well as answering a daily symptoms screening checklist
- Team members wear face masks, face shields, and gown PPE that is changed following each appointment
- Surfaces are continuously wiped and cleansed with a hospital grade disinfectant
- Prior to treatment, a peroxide based mouth rinse will be provided for each patient
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the COVID-19 protocols together.